Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
- These Terms of Service (the Terms) govern your use of our website located in tactilesystems.com.au (the Site) and form a binding contractual agreement between you, the user of the Site and us, Tactile Systems Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 69 105 405 785 trading as Tactile Systems Australia. For that reason, these Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site.
- By viewing or browsing the Site, you acknowledge that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand these Terms, and that you agree to be bound by them.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or otherwise use the Site and the Services offered on the Site.
Content means any and all data, text, images, audio or video material and other content, in any medium, provided byTactile Systems Australia to you;
Intellectual Property Rights means all intellectual property rights, including all copyright, patents, trade marks, design rights, trade secrets, domain names, know-how and other rights of a similar nature, whether registrable or not and whether registered or not, and any applications for registration or rights to make such an application;
Site means www.tactilesystems.com.au;
User means any individual who gains access to the Site and browses any Content, whether a registered User or otherwise;
You means you, the User; and
Us, We, Our means Tactile Systems Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 69 105 405 785 trading as Tactile Systems Australia.
- Users warrant that they are at least 18 years old and capable of entering into binding contracts under Australian Law.
Accessing The Site
- All content provided on or through this site are provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Your use of this site is solely at your risk.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Content we provide on the Site without notice.
- We may restrict access to some parts of or the entire Site, from time to time.
- This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorised access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of the Service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action.
- We are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or error in the Site.
Third Party Websites
- The Services may link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, such as Twitter and Facebook, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Services. These websites are not under our control and are not maintained byTactile Systems Australia. We are not responsible for the content of those sites. We only provide links to external websites as a convenience, and the inclusion of such a link to external websites do not imply our endorsement of those sites. You acknowledge and agree that when you access other websites on the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
- We make no representation about any other website you access through this one. Please understand other websites are independent from our sites so we do not accept responsibility for such websites.
- Our Intellectual Property
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property rights from us to you.
- We own and retain all proprietary rights to the Site, the Services provided through the Site, and all associated Intellectual Property rights. You are permitted to use the Site only as authorised by us. As a User, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Site and Content subject to these Terms.
- Our Intellectual Property must not be used in connection with a product or service that is not affiliated with us or in any way brings us in disrepute.
- You must not modify the physical or digital copies of any Content you print off or download in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using, copying, distributing, or downloading Content from the Site.
- In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate these Terms, your access to the Site, and/or your registration, or suspend or block your access to the Site.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
- If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
- By using the Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site.
- You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communication we may provide electronically comply with any legal requirements that such documents are in writing.
- Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Site, 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting any letter. As proof of service, it is sufficient that:
- For letters, the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post; and
- For emails, the email was sent to the specified email address.
- If we fail, at any time, to insist upon strict performance of your obligations under these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights and remedies we are entitled to under these Terms, this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and it will not relieve you from compliance with your obligations.
- If we waive a default, it does not constitute a waiver of any subsequent defaults.
- No waiver is effective unless it is expressly stated by us to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing as per clause.
We shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything that, if not for this provision, would or might constitute a breach of this Agreement, where this arises out of circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- acts of god;
- natural disasters;
- shortage of supplies, equipment, and materials;
- strikes and lockouts;
- civil unrest;
- computer hacking; or
- malicious damage.
If any court decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, that term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms. The rest of these Terms will continue to be valid.
- These Terms, and the documents expressly referred to in them, constitute the entire Agreement between you and Tactile Systems Australia, and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangements, understanding or agreement between us relating to the Services.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither of us relies on, and subsequently will have any remedies for, any representation or warranty that is not set out in these Terms
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia and the Australian Arbitration laws regardless of your physical location.
Updates To These Terms
- We reserve the right, in our discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site. We may restrict access to parts or the entire Site at any time, including, but not limited to, Content, certain features and Services, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, without notice or liability.
- Any material on the Site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time. Notification of the changes to these Terms will be posted on the Site and will be effective immediately, unless expressed otherwise.
- It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to unsubscribe from the Site. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
Terms last updated on: 1st August 2017.