Tactile Systems Australia range of concrete tactile pavers are available in both Hazard and Directional style.
Five standard colours are available, with designer colour options also available for special order.
- The design conforms to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1428.4.
- Both styles have a slip resistance of Class ‘V’ (best category) when tested according to the Wet Pendulum Test method AS/NZS 4586:2004
- Hazard style paver has 35 mm diameter raised dots
- Directional style paver has 35 mm wide raised ribs.
- The raised sections have a textured surface which improves slip resistance.
- The 300 square size is the most efficient size to meet AS 1428.4.1 requirements.
- The thickness consistency is better than required by AS 4455.1997
- They are very durable because they are made from high strength (In excess of 50MPa) wet cast concrete.
Yellow, Brick Red, Ivory, Pearl Grey, Black
300mm x 300mm x 40mm
300mm x 300mm x 60mm