Spray Primer TSA High Strength
The High Strength Spray Adhesive has been sourced by Tactile Systems Australia from high-grade manufacturers to promote excellent adhesion and longevity.
- STRONG BONDING
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE -30 C TO 95 C
- VARIABLE WIDTH SPRAY PATTERN
- LOW ODOUR
- IMPROVES ADHESION OF TACTILE MATS TO CONCRETE SURFACES
- EASY CLEAN NOZZLE SAVES ADHESIVE
- EXCELLENT GENERAL INDUSTRIAL SPRAY PRIMER
- FAST TACKING TIME
Instructions for use with Tactile Systems Poly Mats:
– Apply masking tape around the outside of the marked area.
– Shake the can well.
– Apply a thin and even coat to the surface where mats are to be applied.
– Make sure the entire area is covered – including right to the edge.
– Allow the adhesive to cure – about 10 minutes.
– Humid and/or cool conditions may require a longer drying period.
– Covers up to 25 Mats